One set of 12 packs is included with the vest. Order a spare set of packs and stay cool longer: One set can be worn while the other recharges — offering continual cooling comfort all day long.
- Nontoxic, biobased cooling material maintains a comfortable 59° F - 64° F for up to 2.5 hours
- Vest weighs about 5 pounds with packs (the small size weighs less than 4 pounds)
- Several pockets for cooling packs spread across the vest, allowing for a greater cooling area
- Dry and clean, not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Self-contained, portable and unpowered - no cumbersome hoses, tubes or tethers
- Available in S, M, L and XL and fits over or under most clothing
- Small vest also fits children with a chest size of 29-35 inches
- Small vest includes a GlacierPack set that features smaller packs for an optimal fit
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have MS, This helps me a lot. Thank you.
I wear it in in the desert in Nevada. Keeps me cool.
The flexvest keeps me moderately cool for about two and half hrs. I found that a fitted vest works best as it allows the cool packs to have better contact with the body, so go with the smaller size if you're in between measurements. It would be nice if it could maintain an even colder temperature than 59 degrees as I generate a lot of heat at work
Thought I would feel even more comfortable in extreme heat. Have a front & black older product. Velcro around middle & at shoulders. RPCM packs seem different. Thought being a vest with full coverage would have the same cooling filling. It appears different. The other actually keeps me more comfortable.
I ride a motorcycle and I have used this cool vest on trips this past two weeks. I am vest pleased with comfort provided since temperatures were from the upper 80s to upper 90s. I wish I had found about this vest sooner.