One set of 12 packs is included with the vest. Order a spare set of packs and stay cool longer: One set can be worn while the other recharges — offering continual cooling comfort all day long.
- Nontoxic, biobased cooling material maintains a comfortable 59° F - 64° F for up to 2.5 hours
- Vest weighs about 5 pounds with packs (the small size weighs less than 4 pounds)
- Several pockets for cooling packs spread across the vest, allowing for a greater cooling area
- Dry and clean, not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Self-contained, portable and unpowered - no cumbersome hoses, tubes or tethers
- Available in S, M, L and XL and fits over or under most clothing
- Small vest also fits children with a chest size of 29-35 inches
- Small vest includes a GlacierPack set that features smaller packs for an optimal fit
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is my second vest. I wear it in San Diego in 80* heat and 90* humidity to play 2 hours of morning tennis near the ocean. This new vest is larger with more packs however they lose there cooling power after 1 hour. The older vest cooled longer (bigger packs) but there were not as much cooling area. New vest somewhat better.