It’s hot. Sparks are flying. Good thing you’re wearing your Original Cool Vest – Orange Banox with FR3 Flame Retardant Banox fabric. It’s what will help keep you comfortable while the world around you looks anything but. The Original Cool Vest – Orange Banox with FR3 Flame Retardant Banox fabric features adjustable quick release buckles and over-the-shoulder adjustability to fit a wide range of body sizes. Additionally, it includes high visibility reflective striping and a heavy duty front zipper for easy on/off wear.
NOTE: Banox is a trademark of ITEX Corp. for their flame retardant fabric that meets NFPA70E Category 2. The Original Cool Vest – Orange Banox with FR3 Flame Retardant Banox fabric is not tested or claimed to meet the standard as an assembly. No model of Glacier Tek Cool Vest should be worn as an outer garment in any environment that will expose the wearer to arc flash or open flames.
- Banox fabric that is 100% cotton and treated by a single-step flame-retarding process
- Includes one set of eight high-performance cooling packs (four large, four small)
- Manufactured with FR3 Flame Retardant Banox fabric
- Features high visibility reflective stripes
- Weighs about 5.5 pounds with cooling packs
- Dry and clean, not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Maintains a dry, comfortable 59°F / 15°C for up to 2.5 hours in 100°F / 38°C
- Self-contained, portable and unpowered – no cumbersome hoses, tubes or tethers
- Made in the USA