To find the comfort you need, simply put on an Original Cool Vest – Tan Khaki. Featuring a heavy duty front zipper, side elastic straps and over-the-shoulder adjustability, this versatile cooling vest is designed to fit a wide range of body sizes. When you’re finished, take out the packs and hand wash the vest with cold water and line dry.
- Includes one set of eight high-performance cooling packs (four large, four small)
- Weighs less than 5 pounds with cooling packs
- Dry and clean, not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Maintains a dry, comfortable 59°F / 15°C for up to 2.5 hours in 100°F / 38°C
- Self-contained, portable and unpowered – no cumbersome hoses, tubes or tethers
- Made in the USA
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fans, wet shirts, and small A/C units just weren't cutting it for me, so I tried this. I use it to work on my motorcycles and it doesn't drip water, and it doesn't get in the way.
It's not uncomfortably cold either, it's like leaning against a cool metal water tank for a couple hours.
It folds up with the cool packs inside and fits perfectly in my freezer door.
Now that I have it, I use it mowing the yard, and it takes a lot of the "chore" out of it. I'm not sweaty and completely exhausted afterwards.
These vest really do keep us cool all day on the ranch in the 100 degree heat with 90 percent humidity down in south texas building fence. the gel packs really do get solid again in about 20 minutes in ice water. spend the money you will be satisfied!