The Santa Cool Vest features side elastic straps and over-the-shoulder adjustability to fit a wide range of body sizes. It can also be conveniently cleaned in the laundry, along with your regular clothing. Additionally it includes a heavy duty front zipper for easy on/off wear.
- Includes one GlacierPack Protect set
- Weighs less than 5 pounds with GlacierPacks
- Dry and clean, not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Maintains a dry, comfortable 59°F / 15°C for up to 2.5 hours in 100°F / 38°C heat
- Self-contained, portable and unpowered - no cumbersome hoses, tubes or tethers
- Made in the USA
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This vest did exactly what I needed it to do. I'm not a small guy and I was skeptical if it would fit with the ice packs in the vest. The velcro on the sides has elastic to help it fit guys like me. The cool packs lasted about 4 hours in an office setting. The best thing is that I could barely tell I had it on at all.
Do to his suit's room constrictions, he was unable to employ both the front and back cooling portions at the same time. So, he chose the back thinking that it would make it less noticeable that way.
The packs did keep him cooler, but he did feel that the fabric used for the vest somewhat insulated against the packs cooling down features. We gave the unit 4 stars for that reason.
It is constructed well, but a 2XL is its absolute MAX for fitting correctly.
I used the Santa Cool Vest for the first time today, and it was so comfortable! If I could give it more than 5 stars I would. Ho Ho Ho!