- Ideal for home, office and light recreational use
- Features rounded corners for easy vest pocket loading and comfort
- Full barrier that is hermetically sealed for easy cleaning, disinfecting or sterilization
- Each set contains eight packs. The four large packs weigh 10.3 ounces each and measure 11.25" by 5.25" by 0.5". The four small packs weigh 7 ounces each and measure 8.75" by 5.25" by 0.5."
- Manufactured using the first PCM on the market that carries the USDA Certified BioPreferred label
- Completely biodegradable and leaves no harmful residue in the environment
- Contains no hazardous ingredients
- Made from 100% bio-based phase change materials
- Remains at a comfortably cool 59°F / 15°C when fully charged
- Recharges in as little as 20 minutes in ice and water, about an hour in the freezer or a few hours in the average refrigerator
- Can be sanitized and reused indefinitely (Glacier Tek cooling packs have been recharged 10,000 times in Glacier Tek's lab with no measurable change in performance)
- Made in the USA
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I ordered the concealable cool vest with the comfort pack so I ordered a spare set of the comfort pack so I would always have them ready to keep me cool as I work in 100 to 110 degrees weather all day. They are just as advertised. They are ready to use in 30 minutes when put in ice water and they last 2 to 2 1/2 hours. would definitely recommend getting an extra set with the vest.
UPDATE: This review is for the Glacier Tek comfort pack, which was discontinued in July 2018. The new replacement pack set features the same materials and an updated design: horizontal cells that conform to your torso as you bend and stretch.