- Designed to fit the Flex Vest
- Ideal for home, office and light recreational use
- Features rounded corners for easy vest pocket loading and comfort
- Full barrier that is hermetically sealed for easy cleaning, disinfecting or sterilization
- Manufactured using the only PCM on the market that carries the USDA Certified BioPreferred label
- Completely biodegradable and leaves no harmful residue in the environment
- Contains no hazardous ingredients
- Made from 100% bio-based phase change materials
- Remains at a comfortably cool 59°F - 64°F when fully charged
- Recharges in as little as 20 minutes in ice and water, about an hour in the freezer or a few hours in the average refrigerator
- Can be sanitized and reused indefinitely (the Flex Vest GlacierPack has been recharged 10,000 times in Glacier Tek's lab with no measurable change in performance)
- Made in the USA
Spare Flex Vest GlacierPack Set
Made to fit the Flex Vest, the Spare Flex Vest Adult Cooling Pack Set helps ensure that cooling comfort is always at the ready.
The set includes 12 GlacierPacks, six for the front of the vest and six for the back. Each pack features soft, rounded corners and can be sanitized and recharged indefinitely. The PureTemp phase change cooling material is 100% biodegradable and contains no petroleum or harmful chemical ingredients. The packs recharge in about 30 minutes in ice water, an hour in a freezer, and two hours in a refrigerator.
NEW IN JULY 2019: The cooling pack set that fits the M, L, XL and XXL Flex Vests has been redesigned for improved performance and comfort. The new cooling material inside the packs reaches a flexible state more quickly and feels colder than the material used in the previous packs.
NOTE: Be sure to choose the size that fits your Flex Vest. The small set uses our traditional 59° F coolant and fits all small Flex Vests. The large set uses our new flexible 64° F coolant and fits all M, L, XL and XXL Flex Vests.