Sports GT Side Cooling Kit with Set of 2 Nontoxic Cooling Packs
For more than two decades Glacier Tek’s cooling technology has focused on reducing operating temps for critical components of the body. Even though that will never change, things just got quite a bit better. The Side Cooling Kit integrate seamlessly with the design, fit, and finish of the cooling vest that has led the way, the Glacier Tek Sports Cool Vest. Seriously, it’s almost as if kindred spirits were reunited after being separated at birth. And since it’s bound to get sweaty and dirty, like the vest itself, the fabric can be cleaned in the laundry along with your regular clothing.
For added comfort, the two cooling packs included with this kit feature horizontal cells that conform to your torso as you bend and stretch. The nontoxic cooling packs maintain a comfortable 59°F/15°C temperature for up to 2½ hours and can be recharged in 30 minutes in ice water.
- Included Equipment: (2) Cooling Packs + (2) Vest Panels
- GT Side Cooling Kit weighs less than 2 pounds in total
- Dry and clean, not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Maintains a dry, comfortable 59°F / 15°C for up to 2.5 hours in 100°F / 38°C heat
- Self-contained, portable and unpowered - no cumbersome hoses, tubes or tethers
NOTE: The GT Side Cooling Kit is not for use with Sports Cool Vest Extensions or the GT Extension Kit, please use AS-SIDEGRY-EXT-CP in its place