- Mesh bag for securing and transporting cooling packs
- Qty 4 3-cell Adult Cooling Packs
- 3-cell cooling packs measure 8.75" x 5.25" x 0.5"
- 7 oz per 3-cell cooling pack
- Qty 4 4-cell Adult Cooling Packs
- 4-cell cooling packs measure 11.25" x 5.25" x 0.5"
- 10.3 oz per 4-cell cooling pack
- 4.25 lbs total product weight
- Sports vests
- Banox vests
- Classic/Safety vests
- Original/High-Visibility vests
- Concealable vests
- Flex vests
- Disposable vests
- Children's vests
- Chilly Dog vests
Cooling packs can achieve a full charge with various methods
- Full charge within 30 minutes when submerged into ice-water in a sink, cooler, etc
- Full charge within 1 hour when placed in a freezer
- Full charge within 1-2 hours when placed in a refridgerator
First, slide one of the standard four-cell packs into each pocket of the vest. Then slide one of the three-cell cooling packs in each pocket, on the outer side of the four-cell pack. You want the four-cell packs to be closer to your body.
GlacierPacks can be hand-washed with warm water and dish soap. If desired, isopropyl alcohol may be used for disinfection. Rinse and towel dry before use.
- A cool, dry space such as a pantry or dry storage is the ideal area to store cooling packs for weeks/months at a time.
- Long-term storage in a freezer can degrade the pliability of plastic over time, which makes the cooling packs more vulnerable to leaking and damage to the plastic that contains the cooling gel.
- We recommend considering long-term storage for any non-use period greater than 3-4 weeks.
Our PureTemp 18 SDS can be found here, which details the non-hazardous material enclosed within our GlacierPacks.