- Mesh bag for securing and transporting cooling packs
- Qty 4 3-cell Adult Cooling Packs
- 3-cell cooling packs measure 8.75" x 5.25" x 0.5"
- 7 oz per 3-cell cooling pack
- Qty 4 4-cell Adult Cooling Packs
- 4-cell cooling packs measure 11.25" x 5.25" x 0.5"
- 10.3 oz per 4-cell cooling pack
- 4.25 lbs total product weight
- Sports vests
- Banox vests
- Classic/Safety vests
- Original/High-Visibility vests
- Concealable vests
- Flex vests
- Disposable vests
- Children's vests
- Chilly Dog vests
Cooling packs can achieve a full charge with various methods
- Full charge within 30 minutes when submerged into ice-water in a sink, cooler, etc
- Full charge within 1 hour when placed in a freezer
- Full charge within 1-2 hours when placed in a refridgerator
First, slide one of the standard four-cell packs into each pocket of the vest. Then slide one of the three-cell cooling packs in each pocket, on the outer side of the four-cell pack. You want the four-cell packs to be closer to your body.
GlacierPacks can be hand-washed with warm water and dish soap. If desired, isopropyl alcohol may be used for disinfection. Rinse and towel dry before use.
- A cool, dry space such as a pantry or dry storage is the ideal area to store cooling packs for weeks/months at a time.
- Long-term storage in a freezer can degrade the pliability of plastic over time, which makes the cooling packs more vulnerable to leaking and damage to the plastic that contains the cooling gel.
- We recommend considering long-term storage for any non-use period greater than 3-4 weeks.
Our PureTemp 18 SDS can be found here, which details the non-hazardous material enclosed within our GlacierPacks.
I first bought my cool vest 12 years ago. Only now do I need to replace a pack that started to leak.absolutely solid product and company!
After some initial fitment issues (Zack has been amazing to work with!) it has outperformed my initial hope and optimism. It is keeping me cool inside a warehouse in N California where temps typically reach over 110 degrees. Highly recommend to anyone that has to work in the heat
Great backup for my long Santa gigs
Have used the coolvest for a few years for motorcycle riding. It is a great product and when used with mesh riding gear works great in the Florida heat. Love the way this product works but for the price these packs should last longer than they do!
Great as always.