The set fits all Original, Classic, Concealable and Sports cooling vests, replacing the Protect and Comfort packs formerly included with those vests.
Ideal for office, home or recreational use, Glacier Tek adult cooling packs are made with a proprietary high-tech, full-barrier film that’s hermetically sealed for easy cleaning, disinfecting or sterilization. For added comfort, the packs feature horizontal cells that conform to your torso as you bend and stretch.
A set consists of four large packs (10.3 ounces each) and four small packs (7 ounces each). Use only as many packs as you need to stay cool. For maximum cooling, insert a large and a small cooling pack into each inside pocket of your vest. For less demanding conditions, such as office use, you may lighten the vest by using a single large pack in each pocket.
Our PureTemp 18 SDS can be found here, which details the non-hazardous material enclosed within our GlacierPacks.
Glacier Tek adult cooling packs can be sanitized and recharged indefinitely. They are 100% biodegradable and contain no petroleum or harmful chemical ingredients.
- Ideal for home, office and light recreational use
- Features rounded corners for easy vest pocket loading and comfort
- Full barrier that is hermetically sealed for easy cleaning, disinfecting or sterilization
- Each set contains eight packs. The four large packs weigh 10.3 ounces each and measure 11.25" by 5.25" by 0.5". The four small packs weigh 7 ounces each and measure 8.75" by 5.25" by 0.5."
- Manufactured using the first PCM on the market that carries the USDA Certified BioPreferred label
- Completely biodegradable and leaves no harmful residue in the environment
- Contains no hazardous ingredients
- Made from 100% bio-based phase change materials
- Remains at a comfortably cool 59°F / 15°C when fully charged
- Recharges in as little as 20 minutes in ice and water, about an hour in the freezer or a few hours in the average refrigerator
- Can be sanitized and reused indefinitely (Glacier Tek cooling packs have been recharged 10,000 times in Glacier Tek's lab with no measurable change in performance)
- Made in the USA