Made specifically to fit the Children's Cool Vest, the Spare Children’s GlacierPack set can help ensure continuous cooling for children. When the GlacierPack set included with the vest needs recharging, simply remove and replace with the Spare Children's GlacierPack set.
New in June 2020: The sets now consist of four packs with three compartments each. The new packs feature horizontal cells that conform to the torso as your child bends and stretches. For maximum cooling, insert two packs in each inside pocket of the vest. For less demanding conditions, such as indoor use, you may lighten the vest by using a single pack in each pocket. Also included: A mesh bag that makes it easy to transport, recharge and store the packs.
Our PureTemp 18 SDS can be found here, which details the non-hazardous material enclosed within our GlacierPacks.
The Spare Children’s Cool Pack set is both resilient and durable. It is also 100% biodegradable and contains no petroleum or harmful chemical ingredients.
- Designed specifically for the Children’s Cool Vest
- Manufactured using the only PCM on the market that carries the USDA Certified BioPreferred label
- Completely biodegradable and leaves no harmful residue in the environment
- Contains no hazardous ingredients
- Made from 100% bio-based phase change materials
- Remains at a comfortably cool 59°F / 15°C when fully charged
- Recharges in as little as 20 minutes in ice and water, about an hour in the freezer or a few hours in the average refrigerator
- Can be sanitized and reused indefinitely (the Flex Vest GlacierPack has been recharged 10,000 times in Glacier Tek's lab with no measurable change in performance)
- Mesh bag makes it easy to transport, recharge and store the packs
- Packs are made in the USA