- Mesh bag for securing and transporting cooling packs
- Qty 4 3-cell Adult Cooling Packs
- 3-cell cooling packs measure 8.5" x 6" x 0.5"
- 10 oz per 3-cell cooling pack
- 2.5 lbs total product weight
- Children's vests
- Flex vests
- Disposable vests
- Chilly Dog vests
- Sports vests
- Banox vests
- Classic/Safety vests
- Original/High-Visibility vests
- Concealable vests
Cooling packs can achieve a full charge with various methods
- Full charge within 30 minutes when submerged into ice-water in a sink, cooler, etc
- Full charge within 1 hour when placed in a freezer
- Full charge within 1-2 hours when placed in a refridgerator
The Children's cooling vest features a single large pocket on both the front and back side of the vest. Place two of the cooling packs into each of the pockets to fully outfit the Children's vest for use.
GlacierPacks can be hand-washed with warm water and dish soap. If desired, isopropyl alcohol may be used for disinfection. Rinse and towel dry before use.
- A cool, dry space such as a pantry or dry storage is the ideal area to store cooling packs for weeks/months at a time.
- Long-term storage in a freezer can degrade the pliability of plastic over time, which makes the cooling packs more vulnerable to leaking and damage to the plastic that contains the cooling gel.
- We recommend considering long-term storage for any non-use period greater than 3-4 weeks.
Our PureTemp 18 SDS can be found here, which details the non-hazardous material enclosed within our GlacierPacks.
An aha! moment (involving vascular smooth muscle tissue, I think) while viewing a film on veteran Tomas Young led us to buy our son’s CoolVest. We always take the Glacierpacks with us when we go anywhere as a family. Theme parks, gardens, concerts, outdoor family gatherings that previously we would’ve had to pass up because our son’s body couldn’t regulate its temperature became possibilities, and are now good memories because the packs last a long time and are superquick to recharge in rotation to keep him cool in hot weather.
Tested to determine a new size for new product