- Mesh bag for securing and transporting cooling packs
- Qty 4 3-cell Chilly Dog Cooling Packs
- 3-cell cooling packs measure 8.5" x 6" x 0.5"
- 10 oz per 3-cell cooling pack
- 1.25 lbs total product weight
- Chilly Dog vests
- Flex vests
- Disposable vests
- Children's vests
- Sports vests
- Banox vests
- Classic/Safety vests
- Original/High-Visibility vests
- Concealable vests
Cooling packs can achieve a full charge with various methods
- Full charge within 30 minutes when submerged into ice-water in a sink, cooler, etc
- Full charge within 1 hour when placed in a freezer
- Full charge within 1-2 hours when placed in a refridgerator
The pockets for cooling packs on a Chilly Dog vest are located "underneath" the vest where they will be closest to the dog's underside. Simply place the cooling packs into these pockets to fill the vest.
GlacierPacks can be hand-washed with warm water and dish soap. If desired, isopropyl alcohol may be used for disinfection. Rinse and towel dry before use.
- A cool, dry space such as a pantry or dry storage is the ideal area to store cooling packs for weeks/months at a time.
- Long-term storage in a freezer can degrade the pliability of plastic over time, which makes the cooling packs more vulnerable to leaking and damage to the plastic that contains the cooling gel.
- We recommend considering long-term storage for any non-use period greater than 3-4 weeks.
Our PureTemp 18 SDS can be found here, which details the non-hazardous material enclosed within our GlacierPacks.
The high heat and humidity in Texas make the Chill Vest a necessity and allows June Bug and I to take our morning walk. June Bug loves the attention she receives when wearing the Chill Vest.