For those who need to keep their cool and concentration for longer periods of time, the Disposable GlacierPack spare set can help provide continuous cooling. Keep the spare set charged while you work. When it’s time to switch, simply remove one set and replace with the other.
Our PureTemp 18 SDS can be found here, which details the non-hazardous material enclosed within our GlacierPacks.
These spare packs fit perfectly into the Disposable Cool Vest and are made with a proprietary high tech, full barrier film that’s hermetically sealed for easy cleaning, disinfecting or sterilization and is completely odorless. Manufactured using 100% biodegradable materials and without any hazardous materials, this GlacierPack is safe for the planet as well as for workers in hot zones, hospitals or any environment where excessive heat can lead to further disease.
- Purpose built for the Disposable Cool Vest
- Manufactured using the only PCM on the market that carries the USDA Certified BioPreferred label
- Completely biodegradable and leaves no harmful residue in the environment
- Made from 100% bio-based phase change materials
- Remains at a comfortably cool 59°F / 15°C when fully charged
- Recharges in as little as 20 minutes in ice and water, about an hour in the freezer or a few hours in the average refrigerator
- Can be sanitized and reused indefinitely (the Flex Vest GlacierPack has been recharged 10,000 times in Glacier Tek's lab with no measurable change in performance)
- Made in the USA