- Mesh bag for securing and transporting cooling packs
- Qty 12 Flex Cooling Packs
- Flex cooling packs measure 6" x 5.25" x 0.5"
- 5 oz per Flex pack
- 3.75 lbs total product weight
- Flex vests
- Sports vests
- Banox vests
- Classic/Safety vests
- Original/High-Visibility vests
- Concealable vests
- Disposable vests
- Children's vests
- Chilly Dog vests
Cooling packs can achieve a full charge with various methods
- Full charge within 30 minutes when submerged into ice-water in a sink, cooler, etc
- Full charge within 1 hour when placed in a freezer
- Full charge within 1-2 hours when placed in a refridgerator
Flex vests have 12 individual pockets located on the inside of the vest (front and back). Simply place the Flex packs directly into these pockets to prepare your cooling vest!
GlacierPacks can be hand-washed with warm water and dish soap. If desired, isopropyl alcohol may be used for disinfection. Rinse and towel dry before use.
- A cool, dry space such as a pantry or dry storage is the ideal area to store cooling packs for weeks/months at a time.
- Long-term storage in a freezer can degrade the pliability of plastic over time, which makes the cooling packs more vulnerable to leaking and damage to the plastic that contains the cooling gel.
- We recommend considering long-term storage for any non-use period greater than 3-4 weeks.
Our PureTemp 18 SDS can be found here, which details the non-hazardous material enclosed within our GlacierPacks.