Breathe Easy with Uninterrupted Airflow
The unique, webbed design of Classic vests allows air to pass through them without interference, maximizing your ability to stay cool.
Adustable Fit for Sizes S-3XL
The Classic vest comes in one size, with side and shoulder straps that can be adjusted to fit most adults. Vests will accomodate standard sizes S-XL, and can accomodate up to 3XL with the addition of an Extender Set or Side Cooling Kit (Extended)
Easy to Clean
GlacierPacks can be hand-washed with warm water and dish soap. If desired, isopropyl alcohol may be used for disinfection. Rinse and towel dry before use.
Classic vests can be washed by hand and line-dried, or by machine on a delicate wash cycle with a tumble dry.
- One Glacier Tek Classic Vest
- One Glacier Tek Pack Set for Adults
- Includes Qty 4 3-cell cooling packs
- Includes Qty 4 4-cell cooling packs
- Mesh bag for securing and transporting cooling packs
- The Classic vest is designed with two fabric types that combine to create an incredibly efficient vest
- a PVC-coated polyester shell with webbed design, allowing air to flow uninterrupted through the vest
- pockets that contain cooling packs are made with 100% nylon, designed to breathe for the best cooling effect
- Cooling packs contain a non-hazardous and bio-degradable PCM, the Safety Data Sheet can be found here
- The standard Classic vest (without any accessories) is designed to fit sizes S-XL
- Minimum torso size: 30"
- Maximum torso size: 46"
- The Classic vest fitted with a Classic Extender Set or Side Cooling Kit (Extended)can fit sizes up to 3XL
- Maximum torso size: 58"
- 3-cell cooling packs measure 8.75" x 5.25" x 0.5"
- 4-cell cooling packs measure 11.25" x 5.25" x 0.5"
- Vest weighs approximately 0.6 lbs without cooling packs
- 7 oz per 3-cell cooling pack
- 10.3 oz per 4-cell cooling pack
- 5 lbs total product weight
The Classic Vest is ideal for situations that call for maximized cooling effectiveness without trading any performance for appearance or comfort.
A webbed, polyester vest design is never going to be the most comfortable fabric available, but that webbing allows air to flow freely through the vest and provides uninterrupted airflow around the wearer's body. The vest's exterior pockets for holding the cooling packs are made of 100% nylon that also help focus the cooling effect onto the body. If you're preparing to be cool in difficult environments, take a look at this unique and efficient design.
- Additional Product Features
- Bright Blue or Orange fabric makes the wearer easily identifiable
- Mesh material is easy to clean by hand
- Dry and clean, not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Maintains a dry, comfortable 59°F / 15°C for up to 2.5 hours in 100°F / 38°C heat
- Made in the USA