This adjustable-fit vest comes in one size, designed to fit up to a 52-inch chest.
Dispose of the vest, not your safety. The Disposable Cool Vest is ideal for harsh environments and can be worn under chemical suits, Tyvek® protective suits or other personal protective equipment. Made just for the Disposable Vest, the tri-pack GlacierPack set that is included is manufactured using 100% biodegradable materials and contains no hazardous materials. This is important for the planet as well as for workers in hot zones, hospitals or any environment where excessive heat can lead to further disease.
Set includes 1 set of packs & 5 vests
Developed to assist those providing aid during the Ebola crisis, the Glacier Tek Disposable Cool Vest is designed for limited use in harsh environments. It contains no hazardous materials and is safe enough to be worn against the skin, ideally under chemical suits, Tyvek® Protective Suits or other personal protective equipment. And after a few uses, the Disposable Cool Vest can easily and safely be disposed of in a common landfill. Replenish your vest supply by ordering in packs of 10 and re-use the packs you have already purchased.
- Vest is designed for 1-3 uses, depending on the situation (GlacierPacks are reusable)
- Durable, lightweight and disposable
- Weighs less than 5 pounds with GlacierPacks
- Dry and clean, not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Maintains a dry, comfortable 59°F / 15°C for up to 2.5 hours in 100°F / 38°C
- Self-contained, portable and unpowered – no cumbersome hoses, tubes or tethers
- Made in the USA