The High-Visibility vest stands out with a neon color and reflective strips that will help ensure that you are seen. Perfect for providing both cooling relief and additional safety while you're out on a bike or working outdoors.
Easy to Clean
GlacierPacks can be hand-washed with warm water and dish soap. If desired, isopropyl alcohol may be used for disinfection. Rinse and towel dry before use.
High-Visibility vests can be washed by hand and line-dried, or by machine on a delicate wash cycle with a tumble dry.
- One Glacier Tek High-Visibility Vest
- One Glacier Tek Pack Set for Adults
- Includes Qty 4 3-cell cooling packs
- Includes Qty 4 4-cell cooling packs
- Mesh bag for securing and transporting cooling packs
- The High-Visibility vest is made with 100% nylon fabric that is extremely flexible and can absorb condensation
- Cooling packs contain a non-hazardous and bio-degradable PCM, the Safety Data Sheet can be found here
- The standard High-Visbility vest (without any accessories) is designed to fit sizes S-XL
- Minimum torso size: 30"
- Maximum torso size: 46"
- The High-Visibility vest fitted with a Classic Extender Set or Side Cooling Kit (Extended)can fit sizes up to 3XL
- Maximum torso size: 58"
- 3-cell cooling packs measure 8.75" x 5.25" x 0.5"
- 4-cell cooling packs measure 11.25" x 5.25" x 0.5"
- Vest weighs approximately 0.6 lbs without cooling packs
- 7 oz per 3-cell cooling pack
- 10.3 oz per 4-cell cooling pack
- 5 lbs total product weight
Prepared to be cool, but need to stay visible doing it? Check out the High-Visibility cooling vest!
Ideal for being outdoors at dusk or low-light environments, as well as biking and other activities that benefit from enhanced visibility.
- Additional Product Features
- Maintains a dry, comfortable 59°F / 15°C for up to 2.5 hours in 100°F / 38°C
- Dry and clean, not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Made in the USA
I'm a 65-year-old woman who can't tolerate much heat, also have rosacea that flares up when I'm overheated. With temps in the 90s and higher, I hasn't been able to walk much this summer. This cooling vest helps a lot! I'm able to walk at least 30 minutes in the blazing sun now before I start feeling wilted. I'm 5'6", weigh 125 pounds and am able to adjust this to fit snugly.
I bought this vest for my daughter who is a mascot for her high school. My daughter tends to overheat easily due to hyperthyroidism. Days before getting the vest, she had to wear the mascot costume for a game and lasted 5 minutes before overheating.
and almost passing out. Thinking that she might have to quit, we decided to take a chance and buy this vest. With the vest she is able to make it for 2 hours!! This vest was a lifesaver!! She is now able to enjoy being mascot without the worry of being too hot. Thank you for making this!!
I have the Original Cool Vest for motorcycling thru hot weather. It works great! I use to use a conventional cooling vest but that only worked when I was moving. The Glacier Tek vest works when stopped at a light. Keeps me comfortable even with my motorcycle jacket on. We use a small ice chest strapped down on a bike in my group. I bought a spare pack to keep in the chest to always be ready to switch when the pack needs to be recharged. I punctured one of my packs and Glacier Tek replaced it for free. If you ride in hot climates, you would be crazy not to get this product.
I'm in my early 60s. Wore this during 100-degree heat index with moderate physical activity. I believe it helped me to work 15% longer than I might have without it and I believe it helped give me the extra time I needed to stop working when I began feeling overheated. When heat index was in 90s I believe it gave me up to 50% more work time with moderate to active outdoor activity. Will keep wearing it while heat index remains above 80s.
Use it at the gym and walking. Helps relieve heat issues due to multiple sclerosis.