Even if the sun is down you could still suffer from heat stress. That’s why you need the High Visibility Cool Vest. It features bright yellow coloring and high visibility reflective striping, ensuring that others see you as you run, hunt or engage in other low-light recreational activities. The GlacierPacks work for hours on end to keep you cool, helping you to focus on the task at hand. Featuring a heavy duty front zipper, side elastic straps and over-the-shoulder adjustability, the High Visibility Cool Vest fits a wide range of body sizes. And when you’re done, simply remove the packs, hand wash the vest with cold water and line dry.
- Includes one set of eight high-performance cooling packs (four large, four small)
- Features high visibility reflective stripes
- Weighs less than 5 pounds with cooling packs
- Dry and clean, not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Maintains a dry, comfortable 59°F / 15°C for up to 2.5 hours in 100°F / 38°C heat
- Self-contained, portable and unpowered - no cumbersome hoses, tubes or tethers
- Made in the USA
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It's OK. Not a panacea by any means. I live in florida and often work outside all day. While wearing this somewhat heavy vest, my core does feel cooler but i still sweat like a dog. It lasts about 2 hours in Miami before needing a recharge. I think it might keep me from getting heatsick but it's not quite what i hoped for!