Easy to Clean
GlacierPacks can be hand-washed with warm water and dish soap. If desired, isopropyl alcohol may be used for disinfection. Rinse and towel dry before use.
Children's vests can be washed by hand and line-dried, or by machine on a delicate wash cycle with a tumble dry.
Adustable Fit for Children
The Children's vest comes in one size, with side and shoulder straps that can be adjusted to fit most kids. Vests can accomodate larger sizes with the addition of an Extender Set
Wide Variety of Colors
When it comes to specialized apparel for kids, the biggest obstacle can be finding something they like to wear. Favorite colors can often be the dealbreaker for clothes, so we've got that covered with our largest range of color options on any vest!
- One Glacier Tek Sports Vest
- One Glacier Tek Pack Set for Children
- Includes Qty 4 3-cell Children's cooling packs
- Mesh bag for securing and transporting cooling packs
- The Children's vest is made with 65% polyester and 35% cotton fabric that also treated to resist stains.
- Cooling packs contain a non-hazardous and bio-degradable PCM, the Safety Data Sheet can be found here
- The standard Children's vest is designed to fit a Child's (XS) size
- Minimum torso size:
- Maximum torso size:
- The Children's vest fitted with Children's Vest Extender Setcan fit sizes up to a standard Small
- Maximum torso size:
- 3-cell cooling packs measure 8.5" x 6" x 0.5"
- Vest weighs approximately 0.4 lbs without cooling packs
- 10 oz per 3-cell cooling pack
- 3 lbs total product weight
A cooling vest made especially for children and available in 9 colors, the Children's Cool Vest is a durable and comfortable garment that will help safeguard your child against heat stress. The Children's Glacier Packs included with the vest are the innovation behind keeping your kids cool and comfortable. Four packs are included in the set: two for the front and two for the back. Use all four packs for maximum cooling. Or use just one on each side to lighten the load. A mesh bag, also included, makes it easy to transport, recharge and store the packs.
- Cooling Packs recharge within 30 minutes when placed directly in ice water; 1-2 hours in a freezer or refridgerator
- Dry and clean, materials are not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Maintains a comfortable 59°F / 15°C, none of the dangerous freezing temperatures that ice-powered vests produce
- Made in the USA
The vest has been very helpful for my son, who has a medical condition that makes him sick when he gets too warm. One of the cooling packs was defective, and they sent out a replacement immediately!
We went to the Kansas City Zoo over the weekend. It was in the mid-80s. Normally my daughter is beet red within just 5 minutes of being out in the heat. We were there for 3 hours and her face barely got pink. It was well worth the money and we enjoyed our day without worrying about our daughter getting over heated.
Our son has multiple disabilities a s several serious medical conditions including the inability to sweat. This cooling vest has allowed him to enjoy playing outside in the summer with his friends and brother. I look forward to using it for years to come. Has definitely improved his quality of life!