The High-Visibility vest stands out with a neon color and reflective strips that will help ensure that you are seen. Perfect for providing both cooling relief and additional safety while you're out on a bike or working outdoors.
Easy to Clean
GlacierPacks can be hand-washed with warm water and dish soap. If desired, isopropyl alcohol may be used for disinfection. Rinse and towel dry before use.
High-Visibility vests can be washed by hand and line-dried, or by machine on a delicate wash cycle with a tumble dry.
- One Glacier Tek High-Visibility Vest
- One Glacier Tek Pack Set for Adults
- Includes Qty 4 3-cell cooling packs
- Includes Qty 4 4-cell cooling packs
- Mesh bag for securing and transporting cooling packs
- The High-Visibility vest is made with 100% nylon fabric that is extremely flexible and can absorb condensation
- Cooling packs contain a non-hazardous and bio-degradable PCM, the Safety Data Sheet can be found here
- The standard High-Visbility vest (without any accessories) is designed to fit sizes S-XL
- Minimum torso size: 30"
- Maximum torso size: 46"
- The High-Visibility vest fitted with a Classic Extender Set or Side Cooling Kit (Extended)can fit sizes up to 3XL
- Maximum torso size: 58"
- 3-cell cooling packs measure 8.75" x 5.25" x 0.5"
- 4-cell cooling packs measure 11.25" x 5.25" x 0.5"
- Vest weighs approximately 0.6 lbs without cooling packs
- 7 oz per 3-cell cooling pack
- 10.3 oz per 4-cell cooling pack
- 5 lbs total product weight
Prepared to be cool, but need to stay visible doing it? Check out the High-Visibility cooling vest!
Ideal for being outdoors at dusk or low-light environments, as well as biking and other activities that benefit from enhanced visibility.
- Additional Product Features
- Maintains a dry, comfortable 59°F / 15°C for up to 2.5 hours in 100°F / 38°C
- Dry and clean, not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Made in the USA