Lightweight and Customizable
Take advantage of Glacier Tek's unique, adaptable pack designs! Cut the weight of your vest in half by using one cooling pack per pocket instead of two, or add additional cooling coverage with a Over-the-Shoulder Cooling Kit or Side Cooling Kit
Easy to Clean
GlacierPacks can be hand-washed with warm water and dish soap. If desired, isopropyl alcohol may be used for disinfection. Rinse and towel dry before use.
Sports vests can be washed by hand and line-dried, or by machine on a delicate wash cycle with a tumble dry.
- One Glacier Tek Sports Vest
- One Glacier Tek Pack Set for Adults
- Includes Qty 4 3-cell cooling packs
- Includes Qty 4 4-cell cooling packs
- Mesh bag for securing and transporting cooling packs
- The Sport vest is made with 100% nylon fabric that is extremely flexible and can absorb condensation
- Cooling packs contain a non-hazardous and bio-degradable PCM, the Safety Data Sheet can be found here
- The standard Sport vest (without any accessories) is designed to fit sizes S-XL
- Minimum torso size: 30"
- Maximum torso size: 46"
- The Sport vest fitted with a Sports Vest Extender Set or Side Cooling Kit (Extended)can fit sizes up to 3XL
- Maximum torso size: 58"
- 3-cell cooling packs measure 8.75" x 5.25" x 0.5"
- 4-cell cooling packs measure 11.25" x 5.25" x 0.5"
- Vest weighs approximately 0.5 lbs without cooling packs
- 7 oz per 3-cell cooling pack
- 10.3 oz per 4-cell cooling pack
- 4.8 lbs total product weight
Prepared to be cool? You've come to the right place - the Sports vest set is by far and away the most popular of Glacier Tek's cooling vests.
A heavy duty front zipper, dual side straps and over-the-shoulder adjustability all work together to ensure the best fit possible while also allowing the greatest freedom of movement. For added comfort and flexibility, the eight cooling packs included with this vest feature horizontal cells that conform to your torso as you bend and stretch.
For the standard cooling effect, insert a large and a small cooling pack into each inside pocket of your vest. For shorter durations or less demanding conditions, you may lighten the vest by using a single (large) pack in each pocket.
- Additional Product Features
- Cooling Packs recharge within 30 minutes when placed directly in ice water; 1-2 hours in a freezer or refridgerator
- Dry and clean, materials are not soggy and soaking wet like evaporative products
- Maintains a comfortable 59°F / 15°C, none of the dangerous freezing temperatures that ice-powered vests produce